Thursday, April 26, 2007

New layout of "the guys"

Well, since the weather has been so bad here I've been stuck inside and have been getting some scrapping done.

I've been working on the following layout to try to get a little more current with my scrapping and also to answer the Creative Team Call at Weeds and Wildflowers {www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com}. They were wonderful enough to send me a free sampling of their Going West Kit and I loved how the colors corresponded to the the guys' bike jerseys. This is from our last weekend trip to Moab (See Kodak Site for lots more pictures).

Here is the layout:



















I've also had a layout and a card published based on sketches by Di Hickman and Lucy Chesna. Here is a link to Di's blog to check them out.
http://dihickman.blogspot.com/

No comments: