Monday, May 21, 2007

Missouri Pictures!!!

Sorry, I'm about a day behind (actually more than that, but who is counting!!).

I've had a bit of catching up to do after being gone for almost a week. Last night, I was able to make some previews of Cheryl Embry's new kit, Princess Diva and then of course, I had to use the kit to show off a new photo of Katelyn. The template that I utilized was the May template by Di Hickman.




Here are a couple more great photos from last week's trip (I'll post them all out to the Kodak site soon).

Katelyn with her new pillow that Mommy got her:







Unwrapping Auntie "G" & Uncle Matt's bribe (opps I mean gift)...


Helping Uncle Matt unwrap his Christmas present!


Uncle Matt and Katelyn playing.


Lots of hugs for Uncle Matt!


Kisses for Auntie G


Mommy, Katelyn & Uncle Matt playing



More pics to come later.....

No comments: