Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yeah... I found time to scrap....

This is probably the last scrapbook page you will see from me until we hit the Caribbean. I wanted to upload a new wedding layout that I did this week. This is the 11th page of the reception and the 38th page overall. You can see the entire album at Picasa here.

I will give you a hint that there will be another one of Matt and Granger that will be published on
Di Hickman's Blog on the fifteenth, so check it out on Friday. I can't quite share it with you yet, but it is a great template that she designed and very different for me.

These photos were taken during the reception by Jason Smith and Katie Novak. We are very thankful for them for helping us to preserve our memories. I found the quote and thought that it matched the photo perfectly.


[Click to enlarge]
Full Credits Here

No comments: