Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Step 1: Kite flying

Well, I needed something to brighten this yucky day and this scrapbook page definitely did it. Tropical Storm Noel is still making his/her presence felt. It has been rainy all day again today and we are so tired of being couped up inside!!

I decided that I needed to scrap some photos of a week ago when we were actually getting beach time and I was learning to kite-surf.

I recently joined Ruby Rynne's creative team and I had to use her "Tropical Cocktail" kit to scrap some pages of our time down here in Dominican. Click here to visit her blog and click here to visit her store.



Credits for Step 1: Kite Flying
Stitched template by Eva Kipler
All papers & embellishments by Ruby Rynne's "Tropical cocktail" kit available at http://brazilianblend.net/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=251&zenid=96782809abc1da870ab3b73277aca748
Font: Lucinda handwriting & Showcard gothic
Photos by Matt & Kim

Journaling Reads:
My second day flying the 1 meter trainer kite on Bozo beach.
Oct. 24, 2007

No comments: