Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Father of the Groom

Boy, am I on a roll or what... 3 wedding layouts in one night!!! I might actually get that wedding album done before we leave here after all!!

I wanted to share these great pages of Ted making the toast at the wedding. The expressions on our faces were just to great not to capture and Jason did a fantastic job at that!!

{Be sure to click to enlarge to see the detail}


Credits for Father of the Groom - 2 page layout:

"Here comes the bride" kit by Wenchd Grafix @ DSO


Red paper by Wenchd Grafix's "Art Class" kit @ DSO


Red & White floral sticker by Wenchd Grafix's "Happy Anniversary" kit @ DSO


Scalloped template by Scrapkut

Fonts: Pristina & PDRPT for DSO Font Challenge

Inspired by template by Chris Greiser


Photos by Jason Smith Photography

2 comments:

Tracy Anderson said...

Oh my gosh, Matt's father is darling! :) What a funny toast! Love the pages, too - they are gorgeous! I want to know how in the heck you are such a lucky woman that you've been traveling since June?!? Wish I could do that!! :)

Kristine said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts Angela!!! You done me proud!!!!