Thursday, November 1, 2007

Time for the real kite!!

Well, the weather has improved somewhat here today. We have at least seen the sun. The winds are up, but they are offshore so there is no kiting for me or Matt today.

I used Ruby's fantastic "Tropical Cocktail" kit to scrap some photos of my last kite-boarding lesson. I was flying Matt's old 9 meter North kite on the beach and it went well (only . I have loved using this great kit to add some color to our gray days here. Now, we need some good sun and good wind so I can get some more photos to use with it.




Credits for Time for the real kite!:
All papers, flowers, ribbons, buttons, brads & tags by Ruby Rynne's "Tropical Cocktail" kit {http://brazilianblend.net/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=251}
Template #12 from Theresa Borntreger
Font: Ravie & Tekton Pro
Photos by Matt

Journaling reads:
Day 1 of flying the 9m inflatible

Here are some previews of this great kit:



No comments: