Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Winter layout

As many of you know, we are normally in Canada skiing at this time of the year. Well, of course, we are a bit further south (and a whole lot warmer) enjoying the sunshine. I'm still trying to get caught up on all my scrapbook pages (no, I don't think I'll be caught up by the time we leave here :-( but I'll be closer).

I love this photo that Matt took and when I went shopping today for some of Kara's new stuff, I found the perfect compliment to it. I found a whole bunch of stuff and just had to show it off. I just love how the clouds are hanging in the valley far below us and I thought turning it into a black & white photo with a touch of sepia tinting made the layout blend so well together.





Credits for Mistaya:
Template #2 by Kara Jones
Hip 2 B Square paper pack by Kara Jones

Icy Glitter frame ups by Kara Jones

Pearls by Me to match paper colors
Special thanks to atomiccupcake.com for use of glitter action for title
Fonts: Icicle Country 2 & Pupcat
Snowflake custom shapes & amg-glitter style
Photo by Matt (Recolored by Angela)

No comments: