Saturday, March 8, 2008

Catching up...

Boy have I been a terrible blogger since getting home. I promise to get better!!!

As I'm sure you've guessed, we are settling back into "normal life" (whatever that may be). I'm working like crazy and Matt has been busy working on the house. We decided that we are so tired of carpet in our bathrooms (yes, I know YUCK!!), so he is working on installing slate tiles in them. He has our guest bathroom all ready for the tiles to be installed, just waiting on picking up the tile and the saw. It will look wonderful when he is all done. I'll share before & after pictures when we are done with it. Then its on to the master bathroom where we plan a bit more extensive remodeling. We want to take out this huge garden tub and install a jetted tub and of course the new slate flooring. Needless to say, that one will take a bit longer.

I'm so enjoying being back home to my "paper" scrapbooking and I haven't done a digital layout since I got home. I forgot how much I enjoyed working with all the paper & embellishments. Of course, Matt loved not hearing me "bang" and scare him to death so we still have the rule that I have to warn him before "banging".

This is a layout that I did of one of my favorite pictures from the wedding. For those of you there, you will remember a very WET misty night. We had just finished having some pictures taken outside and were walking back in. It took both of us to hold up my dress out of the wet mucky ground. Needless to say, Jason did a great job of capturing this moment of us giggling like crazy as we attempted to keep the white dress out of the mud.



Credits:
Jason Smith Photography
DCWV Papers
Misc Embellishments (ribbon, flowers, ribbon slide, brads)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: