Thursday, March 17, 2011

IT'S SPRING BREAK... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????

Well, if I had a dollar for every time I've heard "IT'S SPRING BREAK...  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????" screamed on the beach in the last couple of weeks, well, lets just say that I'd never have to work again... And of course its always in some very high pitched female voice (For those who watch How I Met Your Mother, there are lots of "woo" girls down here).

Actually spring break down here has not been too bad yet although we are being told that today is normally the worst day of the week as lots of local town kids descend on the island as well.  We also have the Snoop concert right next to us tonight so we'll see if we get any sleep.  We have still be venturing out to the kiting beach and even the grocery store yesterday, and while things are much busier than normal, it is manageable. 

Not too much going on for us here.  Matt has been kiting and I've been working on some scrapbooking pages and getting things ready for the classes that I'll be teaching at the Bald Eagle Festival in November.  We did get to watch another turtle release a couple weeks ago, I'll get some photos posted up later. 

I've started a new blog http://shetzersdesigns.blogspot.com to keep my scrapbooking stuff a little separate from our person blog so instead of posting the posts twice, I'll just post some links here and you can check it out if you wish.

Here are a couple of links here of some new scrapbook pages that I've done.

OVER THE MOUNTAINS AND THROUGH THE WOODS

SS Graveyard

Born To Be Wild

EAGLE EYE

WHITE TIPS

No comments: