Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Honeymoon Pages!!!

Well, I've finally got them scanned in and merged (since my scanner does not do 12x12). I used a new feature in Photoshop CS3 to auto align the images and then auto blend them and it didn't do too bad of a job. This album is quite different for me as I'm doing it all in 2 page layouts.

Keep in mind, these are all done with paper and digital photos and journaling. I used DCWV's Neutrals, Luxury, & Old World papers in addition to Provo's Euro Vintage papers. I also used the new Cricut cartridge "Going Places" for lots of the embellishments. There are tons of other embellishments used such as flowers, brads, ribbons, etc. so email me if you want any details on any of them.

These are the first two pages that I did as an overview of our trip. I'll try to post a couple more each day until we leave.




No comments: