Wednesday, June 6, 2007

New way to get Blog info...

As I’m sure you can guess, we are busily preparing for our trip.

I have installed a new feature on the blog that will email you only when the blog is updated (so that you don’t have to remember to come check it). If you look on the right side of the screen, you will see a section for email subscriptions from Feedblitz. It takes about 10 seconds to setup. All that you need to do is type in your email address, click on the white “Get Email Updates” button and follow the instructions on the screen that appears next. If you can’t quite figure it out, email me and I’ll get you setup.

I’ve been working on our honeymoon album which is a hybrid design of scrapbooking (combination of paper and digital) so I’ll be scanning in the pages to share with you on here. So far, I have about 10 pages done!!! I’m still a year behind in scrapping our travels, but oh well.

No comments: