Sunday, October 7, 2007

Action pictures of Angela...

Wow, can you believe it... Angela actually doing something other than sitting in her beach chair...

Well, the weather here slightly improved today. It was at least sunny and a bit of ocean breeze started to build in the afternoon, but not enough for Matt to kite. We went to Encuentro Beach this morning with friends to surf and boogie board. We had two boogie boards and one surf board between the six of us so we took turns going out to play.

Matt took some great shots of me riding the waves on one of the boogie boards. I was a bit unsure of it at first, you know how I don't like to get smashed by the waves. It was actually a lot of fun. My second session out was much better than the first and I mangaged to catch several waves and ride them all the way to the beach (talk about feeling like a beached whale with sand EVERYWHERE!!).

Its funny when you look at pictures and what facial expressions you make when getting ready to get squashed by the ocean. Matt holds his breath and puffs out his cheeks while I tend to be smiling and wrinkly my nose (Yep, look closely at the photo on the bottom left).

Here is a scrapbook page that I did with some of my favorite photos from today.

{Click on image to enlarge}

Credits for Surf's Up:
Template by Robin Cabana for RAKSCRAPS.COM October Challenge
Papers, Alphabet, ribbons, & flowers by RAKSCRAP.COM's March-07 Mega designer kit
Font: Tekton Pro
Photos by MPS

Journaling reads:
Boogie-boarding at Encuentro beach - Cabarete, Domican Republic - October 7, 2007

No comments: