Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Little girls...

Laura has been uploading pictures of the little one for me to be able to download and see her. I can't believe how much she is growing up!!! She sent me this picture of the little one acting goofy and I could not resist making it into a scrapbook page.

I recently joined the team of Kristine Pocock of Wenchd Grafix. I love her blog, if you need a great laugh, you have to check it out here. She sells over at DSO and has some fantastic designs... Check out her wonderful kits here.

So why do we buy them toys when they love playing with the packing so much???






















Credits for Little girls:
Font: Hobo Std
Photos by Laura
Based on a template by Teriann Hanks for the DSO November Template challenge {http://digital-scrapbooking.org/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1985}
All papers & Embellishments by Kristine Pocock of Wenchd Grafix's Art Class kit
{http://digital-scrapbooking.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1133&zenid=38cb6426cce73f03d9f057a2bad72fb4}

Check out all of the wonderful papers and elements in this kit:

No comments: