Friday, December 7, 2007

Summer Lily

And the last one for tonight... I just finished my November Challenge for Gina's CT based on a Name Game Challenge that we played (Click HERE to see my results).

Our challenge was to pick one of our names and make a scrap page out of it. I decided to scrap my Spy Name/Bond Girl Name of SUMMER LILY. Well, I'm not very good at scrapping pictures of myself so I decided to use one that showed I was READY FOR THE ACTION!!!

My wonderful husband snapped this shot of me while I was trying on my snorkel mask to make sure it fit OK for a snorkeling trip (I promise that I do not wear this thing around the house all the time!!!). At first I thought it was great blackmail material so I decided to beat him to it and show it off!!



Created for the Name Game Challenge at the Cre8v Girls CT Blog

Credits for Summer Lily:
SPRINGY SRINKLES kit by Gina Arzaga

Template by Katy Larson & Sonya Johnston (Kissed Studio)
Font: Vivaldi & Orator Std
Photo by Matt

No comments: