Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Clownin' Around

Whew... what a busy day... We worked this morning on our internet postings and then Matt headed out on the moto to teach at noon.

About 1 our rental agent knocked on the door to see if we could be ready to change apartments in 2 hours. Well, we weren't quite sure if the move would happen or not so we had not packed a thing! So I quickly packed up the entire apartment into suitcases and plastic baggies. Since Matt was working, our rental agent and the cleaner helped me cart everything 3 doors down to our new apartment WITH AIR CONDITIONING!!! I won't boar you with the whole saga of the old apartment's air conditioning other than what I've posted before, but it never worked and it was always warm!!! Our rental agent suggested the move into her old apartment where the air conditioner worked and we were also able to stay here until we leave at the end of January.

Yesterday, I finished a page of the darling little one with pictures that I took of her in May, 2006. I used an adorable kit by Donna @ Chiggerlane Designs called Day at the Circus. Be sure to check her blog here to purchase the kit.


Credits for Clownin' Around:
Based on Lucy Chesna's Nov 5 2007 sketch {http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com}
All papers, ribbons, clowns, trains, clip & journal paper from Chiggerlane Design's Circus kit {http://chiggerlanedesigns.blogspot.com}
Font: Snap ITC & Tinkertoy
Photos by Angela

Journaling reads:
Clowning around with the new pillow that mommy brought back from her travels while Auntie "G" chases me around with her camera.


This is such a huge kit that I can't get all the previews in, but here is a peak!!! You must buy this wonderful mega-kit that is fantastic for layouts of your little ones!!!


No comments: